Have you ever tried to download large files, such as stock market or news information, software tryouts, music files or large graphics? Watch video online? Do you get frustrated waiting for those files to download?
Faster Internet service will make your work (or play!) go faster, your Internet connection more powerful, and your life easier. You can harness the power of the Internet!
NATCO Communications provides High-Speed Internet service to customers throughout north central Arkansas, both to existing NATCO telephone and Internet customers and to customers who may have telephone service with another company.Benefits of High-Speed Internet
- It’s always on. There is no waiting to get connected, no busy signals, no dialing required with High-Speed Service. No extra phone line necessary. High-Speed technology uses your existing phone line, allowing you to share phone and Internet on the same line - at the same time. You can also use other devices as usual on your telephone line. High-Speed Internet won’t interfere.
- Fast Internet connection. You’ll be able to download or upload information, graphics, and video from the Internet.
- Dedicated line. You’ll be the only person using your connection and line. Unlike cable, you don’t share your connection with other users, so your Internet speed will be more private, stable, and will have fewer delays. Available in limited areas in Marion, Baxter & Boone counties.
- Availability. Because High-Speed Internet requires a user be within a certain radius of the phone company’s switching equipment, the service is available in specific areas. Please call us at 1-800-775-6682 to find out if High-Speed Internet is available for your business or home.
- If you’re looking for a High-Speed Internet solution and you are not in an area where it is available, we recommend NATCO’s Exede Satellite Speed Internet service. For more information about NATCO’s broadband options, you can call us at 1-800-775-6682.
|$29.95||Three Email/5 MB Web Page Space/One Dynamic Public IP Address Up to 768Kbs download/128Kbs upload|
|$49.95||Five Email/5 MB Web Page Space/One Dynamic Public IP Address Up to 3Mbs download/256Kbs upload|
|$79.95||Ten Email/5 MB Web Page Space/One Dynamic Public IP Address Up to 8Mbs download/512Kbs upload|
|$89.95||Ten Email/5 MB Web Page Space/One Dynamic Public IP Address Up to 20Mbs download/2Mbs upload|
Symmetrical High-Speed Access
|$79.95||Ten Email/5 MB Web Page Space/One Dynamic Public IP Address
Up to 2Mbs download/2Mbs upload
|Wireless Mesh Access Points||See more>>|
NATCO now offers Wireless Mesh Access Points for those business customers wanting the ability to offer Internet access to their clients.
NATCO’s Wireless Mesh Service creates a reliable wireless connection over a geographic area by using access points. The mesh system allows for multiple networks, eliminating security and speed issues. Our worry-free connections are digitally monitored so we can detect if a unit fails and correct the problem immediately. And because you lease the equipment, we will replace it for no charge if it fails under normal use.
This service is perfect for resorts and other businesses that would like to offer their guests a separate secure internet connection. NATCO’s Wireless Mesh Service provides a solution that allows for password protection, vouchers for individual temporary users, and the ability of the user to throttle the network. It is great for use in office buildings, restaurants, government/public spaces, schools, and for people with large homes or out buildings on their property.
This service is available to customers within NATCO’s service area as well as those located outside of our service area. The service does require broadband speeds of 3Mbs download/256Kbs upload.
Set up fees vary dependent on the number of interior and exterior access points required for the location. Monthly fees include equipment lease and a service contract and are $10 per month for each Indoor access point and $17.50 per month for each outdoor access point. Contact NATCO Customer Service Department for more information at 800-775-6682 or 870-453-8800.
|$3.00 per month|
|$6.95 per month|
(forwarding only available to NATCO customers)
|$1.00 per month|
|$1.99 per month|
|$10.00 per month|
DSL Troubleshooting Tips
|Usage-Based Fees||See more>>|
Beginning with NATCO'S Tier 2 offering (3Mb/512Kb), usage reaching 250Gb during any billing month will be imposed an additional surcharge.
These charges will be based on the monthly billing cycle. Contact NATCO for more information.
All of the above packages require an activation fee ($185 with a landline and $211 for DSL only) and the purchase of a High-Speed Internet DSL modem. Those wishing to sign an extended contract are not required to pay the activation fee. Modems can be purchased or leased from NATCO Communications. Call NATCO at 1-800-775-6682 for further information regarding availability.
Early Termination Fee
For those signing a contract, there will be an Early Termination Fee of $100.00 for early termination of service during the term of the contract.
For more information or to discuss the availability of High-Speed Internet in your area, call NATCO at 1-800-775-6682 or Brooks-Jeffrey Computer Store in Mountain Home at 800-506-8064.
Business packages are available for commercial application. Please call for information and pricing.