Redials your last caller even if you couldn't answer on time.
Tired of running through an obstacle course just to answer your phone in time? With Automatic Recall, you can clear the hurdle of the just-missed call. By pressing a few buttons, your phone will automatically dial the last caller's number.
Enjoy your meal, finish your shower, or keep rocking the grandbaby, then use Automatic Recall to get in touch with your caller. Also, use the feature as an instant redial of the last person you spoke to. It is also handy for tracking down prank calls.
Take control of your phone with Automatic Recall.
How To Use:
- Pick up the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
- If you were already on the phone and ignored a call waiting tone, depress the "switchhook" and release quickly.
- Press *69. Your call will go through like a normal call.
If the line is busy:
- Hang up. Your phone will keep trying the line for up to 30 minutes.
- A special callback ring alerts you if the line becomes free. (Some phones ring normally.)
- Pick up the handset to automatically place the call.
- Press *89.
- Listen for confirmation tone or announcement. Hang up.
- The "switchhook" is the round, flat, or square button you push to hang up the phone.
- Service does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers, numbers outside the specified service area, or on lines where Call Forward and some other call services have been activated.
To order this service or
for more information Contact Us.