Repair Service & Troubleshooting
NATCO Communications has a dispatch center with personnel available to answer telephone and Internet repair calls. Our repair technicians are dispatched daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In case of an emergency, we have an on-call repair technician available 24 hours a day. If a repair call is received after hours we will dispatch a repair technician the next working day at 8:00 a.m. Evening and weekend repair service is available by appointment. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-775-6682 to schedule.
Why Won't My Phone Work?
Problems with your telephone service can be caused by our lines or switching equipment - or there may be something wrong with one or more of your telephones. The source of the problem can make an important difference to you. See Diagram.
When you call our Repair Service with a service problem, we'll do our best to locate and clear the trouble. If it's found to be in our lines or switching equipment, we will take quick action to correct the problem and, of course, there is no charge. If you determine that the source of the problem is the telephone you own, then you should follow the instructions on the warranty for repair.
Our Wire Maintenance Policy is available at a reasonable monthly rate.
Tests to help you determine why your phone isn't working:
- Check to see if all of your telephones are hung up.
- Perform a visual inspection of all exposed wiring and connections for damage or loose connections.
- When there is more than one outlet (jack), check each instrument at each outlet to determine if proper operation can be obtained from any outlet. If proper operation is obtained from at least one outlet, the trouble has been isolated to an instrument or wire within the house.
- In order to isolate jack or house wiring problems, simply move a working telephone to each outlet in the house to determine which location is causing the trouble.
- A test point device (Network Interface) may have been installed where your service wire comes into your premises. This test point is there to assist in isolating your wiring trouble. Call our repair number for additional information.
Our Repair Service Center Can Help Isolate the Problem
We can test your line. However, in some cases, we won't know what's wrong without sending a repair technician to your home or office. There may be a charge for this repair visit. Troubleshooting - described on this page - may help you isolate the problem yourself and save you time and money.
If the Problem is in Your Own Telephone Set
Follow the instructions on your warranty or contact your equipment retailer. NATCO Communications cannot repair customer-owned telephone equipment.
If The Problem is in Your Wire That Runs Through Your Home, You Have Three Options:
- You can call NATCO Communications. If you subscribe to our optional Wire Maintenance Policy and your wiring meets the requirements for standardized wiring, we will repair your inside wiring at no charge. If you don't subscribe, we will be happy to repair the problem, however, we will charge you for labor and materials.
- You are welcome to hire an independent contractor or home repair expert to repair your jack or inside wiring.
- You can repair the problem yourself.
If the Problem is in NATCO Communications Outside Lines or Switching Equipment
Call the repair service number at 453-8821 in Flippin, or 1-800-775-6682 outside of Flippin.
NATCO Communications Can Repair
The outside lines and switching equipment we use to provide you with service are at no charge to you (unless damage is due to negligence on your part).
We can also repair the wiring that runs inside your home. There is a charge for this service. However, NATCO Communications does offer a Wire Maintenance Program for a reasonable monthly rate.
|• Maintenance & Jack Wiring||$70.00/hour|
|• Advanced Networking Assistance||$110.00/hour|
NATCO Communications Cannot Repair
Customer owned telephone equipment.