- Home and Business
Safe Line - Home and Business
If you're apprehensive about relying only on cell service in case of emergencies, you're not alone. There is growing concern among emergency service departments across the nation regarding the inability to pinpoint caller locations from a cell phone. In an emergency, every second counts. NATCO Communications' Safe Line plan provides a solution to make sure you are located quickly in the event of an emergency.
With NATCO's Safe Line plan, you'll get the advantages of a landline phone along with NATCO's dedicated High-Speed Internet service for one low monthly fee.
- Clear conversations and no dropped calls
- Number included in the NATCO Ozark Regional Directory and available from Directory Assistance
- Fast broadband Internet connection - no sharing bandwidth with your neighbors
- 911 address automatically displays to emergency personnel
- The money-saving Safe Line plan includes unlimited incoming calls and unlimited outgoing local calls (including 911), access to directory assistance*, toll-free 800 dialing, and operator services bundled with NATCO's High-Speed Internet (see residential speed options).
Residential Safe Line 1 - with 1.5Mbs / 256Kbs Internet for just $46.95 per month
Residential Safe Line 2 - with 3Mbs / 256Kbs Internet for $61.95 per month
Residential Safe Line 3 - with 8Mbs / 512Kbs Internet for $81.95 per month
Safe Line for Business Customers is $59.95 per month and includes 1.5Mbs / 256Kbs Internet.
Long distance and dial-around access are not included with this bundle, but may be added any time you wish.
The Safe Line plan is available to residential and business customers in Bull Shoals, Flippin, Lead Hill, Bruno-Pyatt, Omaha, and Diamond City. Please contact NATCO Communications Customer Service at 1-800-775-6682 for complete details.
*Directory Assistance Fees Apply